Lumecca™ is an advanced skin treatment that uses intense pulsed light technology to target and eliminate skin pigments that cause imperfections. With its higher maximum pulsed light power, Lumecca™ delivers superior results, shorter treatment times, and more visible outcomes.
What conditions does Lumecca™ treat?
Lumecca™ IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) can be used on virtually all parts of the body, with the most popular treatment areas being those that are often exposed to the sun, such as the face, neck, legs, hands, and arms. The treatment can address several skin conditions, including:
- Hyperpigmentation: IPL targets and destroys overabundant skin pigmentation, giving you a more even skin tone.
- Sunspots: IPL can smooth and erase sunspots or liver spots, flat, dark spots caused by sun exposure and aging.
- Rosacea: IPL can alleviate symptoms of rosacea, including excessively red, sensitive skin and bumps.
- Freckles: IPL can address the formation of melanin cell clusters within the skin that cause tiny brown blotches.
- Melasma: IPL can improve uneven brown patches on the face, nasal bridge, forehead, chin, and upper lip caused by exposure to the sun and changing hormones.
How does Lumecca™ Treatment work?
During the treatment, a cool gel is applied to the areas requiring treatment, and you’ll only feel the machine’s cool glass gliding over your skin. The average session takes about an hour.
After the first session, you should see visible improvements in your skin condition. The outcomes of the treatment will continue to improve as you undergo more sessions. We’ll create a customized treatment plan for you based on your skin type, cosmetic issues, and goals. After several sessions, you’ll have younger and brighter-looking skin.